NetSupport Notify - Desktop Alerting Solution
A True Mass Notification System. NetSupport Notify is a specially developed solution allowing instant and reliable delivery of notifications and alerts across a LAN or WAN to both Windows and Mac desktops.
The philosophy of NetSupport Notify is to provide a simple and effective solution to allow administrators within an organization to reliably deliver key notifications to staff and pupils across an enterprise without concern for network topology and to provide accurate records of message delivery and acknowledgement.
Unlike typical LAN-based messaging solutions, NetSupport Notify provides a dedicated notification gateway(s) that allow seamless message delivery across multiple network segments or dispersed sites without the need for network modifications or switch configuration.
Simple to use, fast and reliable, NetSupport Notify is the perfect choice for low-cost messaging and alerting across a LAN or WAN. Easy to implement and utilise, alerts carrying varying priorities and audibility can be delivered in seconds across the enterprise.
|Compose Alert/ Notification|| Select Notification servers and groups to receive the alert or notification|| Message sent to Notification Servers|| Alert is displayed on each recipient PC or MAC|| Message Receipt and Message read logged to local PC event log|
- Support for Windows and Mac desktops, including Vista.
- Notification gateway for delivery of messages across multiple subnets.
- No need for router changes or support for broadcast UDP.
- Prioritize messages and alerts with clear and concise message types (eg, message, alert and critical).
- Send alerts to one or multiple notification gateways simultaneously.
- Supports unlimited number of connected user desktops.
- Audit log of message receipt and acknowledgement.
- Audible alerts.
- Easy to install with MSI installer.
- Enterprise installation utilizing supplied deployment utility or Active Directory.
- Available in a range of localized languages.
- Notification Server redundancy.
- Unique Security codes – limiting access to only authorized Agents and Consoles.
- Integrate within existing systems via the supplied browser based notification Console.
Click to Enlarge
- Targeted alerts to selected departments.
- Support for Terminal Server / Citrix clients.
- Agent configuration can now be centrally managed via Active Directory (AD) policies or similar.
- Support for clickable URLs in alerts.
- Control ability to send alerts by AD policy.
- Utilize the Notification gateway for existing NetSupport Manager clients.
- Ensure notification are sent to a specific computer and / or user via AD policies.
- New operator accounts for additional security.
- Notification gateway can now be installed on Windows vista and Windows 2008 server.
- Multiple Notify licenses can be applied to a single Notification Gateway.
- Notification History Maintenance - Ability to delete History Items.
- Ability to apply an Audio clip to the Notification Severity Levels.
- On-Line Activation for Notify Gateway Server license.
NetSupport Notify is based around its unique Notification Server technology. Installed on any Windows 2000, 2003, XP or Vista desktop or Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, the Notification Server manages connections to all desktop agents and ensures immediate delivery of all alerts. NetSupport Notify also includes redundancy, allowing multiple Notification Servers to be implemented and ensuring if that one is unavailable at any time, agent connections will automatically switch to the next available server.
The Notification Server also controls all agent and console connections and authenticates these against a unique user defined security key ensuring the system is only used by authorised staff.
NetSupport Notify 2 - Retail Prices
|Pack size || Price in US $|
|75 user pack||$ 180 |
|150 user pack||$ 315 |
|250 user pack||$ 450 |
|500 user pack||$ 720|
|1000 user pack||$ 1,080|
|2500 user pack||$ 2,200 |
|5000 user pack||$ 3,600|
|additional 5,000 user packs||$ 2,700|